Karmaloop

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Teairra Mari Releases 'Point Of No Return' Mixtape

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Call it a comeback? Not really sure, but the former princess of the Roc, Teairra Mari, just released her mixtape Point Of No Return today. The mixtape includes some of her original tracks and her spin at some hits by Drake and Jay-Z. Hosted by DJ Drama, Teairra notes that the mixtape is something for the fans until her second album is released, which does not yet have a date set. "Most of the songs were getting leaked and it was just like, we have to go back to the drawing board for the album because I don’t want to put something out that everybody’s already heard. So I decided that I needed to give my fans something because they bang me upside the head like, ‘Hey, when’s the album coming out?," Mari stated.

 As far as other things going on for her, you can catch her in the movie "Lottery Ticket" starring Bow Wow and Ice Cube August 27. She has also been spotted out and about lately at parties and mixing it up with other celebs.

‘Point Of No Return’ Tracklist

1. “Detroit”
2. “Body”
3. “Girl Power”
4. “I Know It’s U”
5. “Super High”
6. “Lost My Mind”
7. “Daddy’s Home”
8. “Coins”
9. “Goodie Bags”
10. “My Lovin’”
11. “Find My Way Back”
12. “Lights Go Down”
13. “Holla”
14. “Over”

Download: ”Point Of No Return’ Mixtape

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com