Karmaloop

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Nicki Minaj Plays Housewife & Biker Chick For New VMA Promo Shoot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

An orange-haired housewife is the theme for Nicki Minaj's new promo for the upcoming Video Music Awards on MTV. Nicki, who has a nomination for Best New Artist, is definitely doing her thing right now. “I don’t even have my album out and I’m part of the freakin’ promo!” she tells Entertainment Weekly. “Basically, they’re documenting my rise and paralleling that with my journey, literally, to the VMAs.” 

The basics of the promo is Nicki envisioning an imaginary photo shoot while riding a purple motorcycle to the September 12 awards show. The promo makes its debut later this month.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MORE PICS AFTER THE JUMP!
 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video
 hosting by TinyPic
 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com