Karmaloop

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Get It Bxtches: Amber Rose Does Hip Hop Weekly, Model Dollicia Bryan Covers KING

Amber Rose is the cover girl for Hip-Hop Weekly's latest issue. Check out the cover and a scan from the 1st Annual Swimsuit & Summer Style issue.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Video chick, Dollicia Bryan (whose been linked to a number of artists and athletes), covers KING Magazine's WET ISSUE. This girl is gorgeous, nuff said. Inside the issue, she talks about the comparison to Kim Kardashian and the rumors of being Reggie Bush's rebound girl.
On Reggie Bush:
Dollicia: I have met him once or twice, but we have never hooked up. Some people wanted to play the field but I don’t do that. I haven’t seen him in a very long time.

On Kim K:
I can see the comparison; we have similar shaped bodies, very curvy. But we’re two different women. I’m a mother, so I can never be famous for leaking a sex tape. I’m not knocking what she did; she really took the negative and made it into a positive. I’m just saying there’s a huge difference between us. I’ll stay the Queen of talent and acting, but as far as being the Queen of who I’m dating and being in the media all the time; she can stay the Queen of that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com