Karmaloop

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dirty Money's Dawn Speaks On Que's Twitter Proposal

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On the 4th of July, Qwenell Mosley aka Que (ex-member of Day 26) decided he wanted to let the whole Twitter world know how much he loves his woman, Dirty Money's Dawn Richard.....so he proposed via a TWEET. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It circled the blogs and had many people talking about his impromptu way of professing his love. But Dawn's response to the proposal was left unanswered. She spoke with VIBE Magazine about Que's gesture:
“He talked about it to me but I didn’t know he was gonna do that. I feel that’s between him and I but I’m happy that he’s happy with me and that’s all I’ll say about that.” Richard tells VIBE. “You guys will know soon enough. Right now, I think Qwanell is such a loving person that he just wants to tell the world all the time what goes on between me and him and that was a surprise to me and I love him for that. But I’m more of a private person. You guys will find out when it’s time. I do love him and I do think he’s my soulmate.”
 She didn't exactly give a yes or no answer, but also had this to say. “Knowing my mom, it’ll be the biggest [wedding] you ever seen in your entire life.”

Aside from doing her thing with Dirty Money, Dawn and Que are reportedly set to have a reality show that follows them as a couple, produced by MTV. Hmmm, should be interesting! *sarcastic voice* “Right now what’s important is Dirty Money and Last Train to Paris,” she says of the project set to be released this fall.
 
 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com