Karmaloop

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thanks A Milli

Big shoutout to all those that showed me love for my bornday. Y'all mos def made me smile. Didnt do much as yet because, after all, it IS a wednesday. But I got the hunny bout to scoop me up soon. Not sure where we goin. I love surprises =]

I also wanna thank all my 70 followers. Your feedback is definitely appreciated. Hope you continue to follow my blog and be as wonderful as you all are.

**Dont forgot that Larry King interview with Chris Brown is coming on tonight. I believe at 9pm. Got to DVR that shit lol.

Who's watching??

XOXO!

2 comments:

мiмi =) said...

have fun mama! enjoy it! xoxox

William H. said...

LMAOO I ACTUALLY WATCHED THIS WHOLE YOUTUBE IM BAD W/ VIDEOS. U SWAGGED IT OUT ON THIS LMAO. ALTHOUGH I LOVE KARRINE :(

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com