Karmaloop

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Man Down, Code 10 Type Situation

It's no secret, Keyshia Cole's mother, Frankie is a HOT ASS MESS. Everyone knows she WAS on crack for 20 years (emphasis on WAS). This COUGAR is LOONY in every sense of the word. How you 50 years old and still gettin it in like you 25? To each his own, but if I had her for a mother, I'd be seriously embarassed. Here she is celebrating the premiere of her new show "Frankie & Neffe" in ATL.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


And Neffe was in the building also, sporting her 7 months preggo belly. This is what, baby number 5? Damn 5 kids, 3 baby daddies. Thats all I'll say about that, I'm tryna be nice today.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

Ok..Neffe's face in the background of the second photo is a mirror image of how my face looks whenever I see Frankie! ewwwwwwwwwww
why in the hell is this acceptable?

khaki la'docker said...

Yeah, this aint cool- I need the Frankie from season one to come back... ya know, the Frankie that was sportin' the "low cut cesar with the deep waves" *in my Beyonce voice*, no front teeth and thicker than a snicker Frankie. Broad done got some new teeth and acting all types of dumb.

zodiac said...

FRANKIE NEEDS TO GET IT TOGETHER ASAP! but neffie and solo make me happy..they look happy and i hope they are

Maggie said...

tha way frankie actinq is a damn shame; and it's soo sad how sme money culd chanqe her.

Unknown said...

I love Neffe and Frankie. I don't care what anyone says. But, now see if Frankie was my mother, I would be hella embarrassed!

Anonymous said...

MAN LOOK THEY WHOLE FAMILY NEED TO KEEP THEIR ASSES IN THEROPY FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE THIS IS PETHETIC

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com