Karmaloop

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lip Tattoos

Lately, I've been seeing a LOT of people get lip tattoos on their necks. I think the first person that made me really take notice was KENYON MARTIN from the Denver Nuggets. His MAIN is Rapper Trina. I'm assuming those are her lips.



Then, not too long ago I saw Que (Day 26) get his to show his love for his WIFEY Dawn.



Personally, I think it's a cute way to show your love and affection to someone. Not hatin on no one's love, but damn IF it dont work out, then what?

4 comments:

Marie said...

Its better than plastering their significant others name on em tho. At least with the lips it can always serve as a cute reminder & it wont really put the next girl off. A big ass name basically says "i wanted to be with so & so forever but since that didnt happen...i'll take you.."

sunshinestar110 said...

Then you have consent reminder on your neck for the new girl to see how much you loved your ex!!!! Crazy!! i like them too but that what if is what kills me! I don't i would want that consent smack in my face if I'm with a dude who has it!

Camtien♥ said...

LOL I have a lip tattoo but with my bestfriends lips...ppl think we're lesbians bahaha

Asiah Mae said...

i think it's cute, but what if homegirl got some super huge lips? then you got godzilla lips takin up one whole side of ya head, and ya next girl is gonna know them aint hers!

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com