Karmaloop

Thursday, September 2, 2010

T.I. & Tiny Arrested For Drug Possession

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

According to a number of sources, rapper T.I. and his new wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were arrested last night in West Hollywood and charged with possession of a controlled substance. 

Clifford "T.I." Harris, who is currently serving a three-year probation after he pleaded guilty in May of 2009, for attempting to purchase machine guns and silencers before the BET Awards in 2007, was pulled over with Tiny after deputies smelled marijuana coming from the Maybach car they were driving.

The pair, who were just married this July in Miami, were taken into custody by L.A. County Sheriff Deputies for the infraction.

While details are sketchy as of press time, the arrest could impact T.I. greatly.  T.I. was just released from prison March of this year and currently has a #1 movie, Takers.

Damn!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com