Karmaloop

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Timbaland: "I Didn't Know What People Were Talking About", Denies Suicide Attempt

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The media went crazy today with reports that Grammy-award winning music producer/artist Timbaland made a suicide attempt because someone stole his $2 million watch. His family called police after he went missing following the theft, according to TMZ. When I heard this, I thought it was absolutely ludicrous but Timbo is denying any attempts at ending his life. After he was located by police, Timbaland called in and spoke with Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS FM’s "On-Air With Ryan Seacrest".
"I don’t know what happened. To be honest with you, I don’t even know what people were talking about. The only thing that I did was take a drive to figure out how to handle it. I tell people that if my mom ain’t calling or my brother or my best friend, then ain’t nothing to worry about. Why would I commit suicide? I could buy what was stolen. You know it’s close in your family when it’s things in your house."
Timbaland also stated that it WASN'T a watch that was stolen and that he has been a victim of theft a number of times.

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com