Karmaloop

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hot Bods: Jennifer Hudson's Slimmer Body (InStyle Magazine) + Amber Rose Shows Off Her Bikini Body

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jennifer Hudson shows off her slimmer body for the August Issue of InStyle Magazine. Hudson, who went from a size 16 to a size 6, talks about her upcoming album, people's comments on her weight loss and more.
On Her New Album: 
“I’m so excited about it. I wanted to take it up to the next level in every way-from the image to the music to the subjects of the songs. I want to give people what they least expect. I want it to be a feel good album, I want it to be more intimate. And so far the response has been amazing.” My album goes to a place that will make you say “I’ve never imagined her singing this” or maybe even “Is this Jennifer?”

On People Saying ”They like her heavier”: 
Yes I got fussed at. All the big girls were like “Jennifer your not in the big girls club anymore” Yes I am, and I am going to keep my curves! I love me and as far as being confident I was just as confident however many pounds ago, however many sizes ago as I am now.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Amber Rose showed off her toned beach body on Miami Beach over the weekend. Must be nice, the paparazzi snaps pictures of her doing absolutely NOTHING.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MORE PICS OF AMBER AFTER THE JUMP!

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com