Karmaloop

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cover Fab: Diddy And Bad Boy Fam Cover VIBE, Trina Covers Rolling Out Magazine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Diddy is on the cover of VIBE Magazine's Aug/Sept 2010 issue along with Rick Ross and Janelle Monae.....dressed in all black like the omen. This is a part of a double cover which also features Dr. Dre and Eminem. On the flip side of the Diddy cover are Cassie, Dirty Money and Red Cafe. In the 15th Anniversary Juice issue, Diddy talks about regrettable interviews, Lil Kim vs. Nicki Minaj, regaining respect and more. 
Are the comments from Lil’ Kim about Nicki disheartening?
When I heard her say what she said, it didn’t really affect me. I didn’t get mad at her or anything like that. I knew how she felt. I ain’t agree with it. But also I know the motivation. I know that people say, “Oh, he’s trying to get a new Lil’ Kim.”  I guess people will see in time. Yeah, Nicki’s had flavored wigs on, but besides that it ain’t even the same approach to the writing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meanwhile, Trina gets sexy on 'em for the upcoming Rolling Out Magazine cover. The issue comes out this week and inside she reveals that she believes men should always pay for the first date and a woman must be able to cook, cater and look good for her man.  She also reveals that her ideal wedding would take place on an exotic island with Beyonce singing. Really now?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com