Karmaloop

Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Nicki Minaj Promo Pics + Kelly Rowland's New Single Covers (Fierce)

Rap-up got it's hand on some new promo pics for Nicki Minaj's upcoming album. She's on her "superwoman/samurai, hear me roar" type sh*t. These pictures I really like, minus the fire colored wig. Damn, I just realized I've OD'd on "Barbie" posts this week, oh well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kelly Rowland's new covers for her singles "Grown Woman" and "Rose Colored Glasses" are AMAZIN. The singles are from her third solo album due to be released later this year. I especially love the black & white cover. She's definitely on her diva ish. Hawt, hawt, hawt.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com