Karmaloop

Monday, June 28, 2010

Long Time, No See: Keyshia Cole

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another person I wasn't expecting to see last night at the 2010 BET Awards was Keyshia Cole. She's been pretty much M.I.A. since giving birth to her son 3 months ago. I was very excited to see her because I LOVE me some Keyshia Cole. Not only did she attend, but she performed "Airplanes" with artist B.O.B. and Eminem. Some people criticized her vocals during the performance but I think she sounded good. Yes, the bang she sported was a little excessive but leave it be. By her side was the love in her life, NBA Cleveland Cavalier's Daniel "Boobie" Gibson. Peep that rock on her hand.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HER PERFORMANCE AFTER THE BREAK! 
 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com