Karmaloop

Monday, June 28, 2010

In Case You Missed It: Chris Brown's Emotional MJ Tribute

 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 I have to say....the 2010 BET Awards was more than I expected it to be. I was pleasantly surprised with the MAJORITY of the show, from performances from Kanye West (who hasn't attended anything since last year's MTV Awards fiasco), Monica and even Keyshia Cole (who hasn't been seen since giving birth earlier this year). But Chris Brown's Michael Jackson tribute was the icing on the cake. I had no idea that he was even gonna be there. He performed with such grace and the dance moves were superb. When he got emotional at the end while attempting sing "Man In The Mirror", I was at a lose for words. I really believe the tears were a combination of the loss of Michael and also a reflection of everything that he's been through this past year with the whole Rihanna thing. Either way, it's something that people will be talking about for a long time. 


 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com