Karmaloop

Friday, June 4, 2010

Erykah Badu's VIBE Cover

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The eccentric and nude Ms. Erykah Badu also graces the June/July 2010 cover of VIBE Magazine, sharing the space with Nicki Minaj. In the issue, she talks about her kids, going naked and more. The issue will be available June 15th.
On her kids and past relationships
“I was 27 when I had Seven. I was already a vegetarian. I had been for 10 years. I had started making choices that would shape me for the rest of my life. I never thought to measure by each child. My children are six years apart. It wasn’t planned, just how the relationships rolled out. I’ve had three unorthodox marriages of sorts. I’ve had the benefit of having substantial amount of time with people, mind-building time.”

On nudity and sexuality in videos
“I look at some other videos. i’m not naming names, because I don’t want that to be mentioned. There is the thing with sexuality. I’m naked for 13 seconds, and these people are naked the whole time and gyrating and saying come “lick on my lollipop,” and “suck on my cinnamon roll,” and, you know, suggesting sex. People are uncomfortable with sexuality that’s not for male consumption. could be ‘cause I did it in public too. Do you think people would have been complaining if I had on high-heel shoes?”
For more, go to VIBE Magazine.

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com