Karmaloop

Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Dream: "If Christina's Tired, Call The Nanny" (Say What?)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Dream, who has been in the midst of rumors regarding his relationship with wife Christina Milian, recently spoke with Parlour Magazine to air out some things about his marriage and daughter Violet.
On being faithful to Christina:
The-Dream: The rumors are not true and it really boils my blood. Christina and I are cool. People keep asking, ‘Why haven’t we seen you guys out together?’ I’m working, that’s why you haven’t seen us. She’s at work too in Los Angeles. The women in the pictures are actually legitimate friends of mine. The photo with me in the car and another woman… she’s a good friend who’s at my house all the time. It’s sad, because [the blogs] have humiliated her. She feels bad, I feel bad and you don’t know what that [judgement] does to that person. Who takes responsibility for that? I understand freedom of speech but if I made my living spreading rumors about people, my family wouldn’t claim me.

On baby Violet:
Violet is great, I just saw her last night. She’s three months and one week old with a definite personality. I think she’s going to be a sassy talker. Right now, she’s just long, fat and looks like me. I know Christina hates it because she’s looking at the baby like ‘Where am I? I did all the work for nine months!’

On helping out with the baby:
I don’t because my “helping out” turns into expectations. I’ll get Violet on a late night maybe one or two times, but after that, no. If Christina’s tired, call the nanny, call Violet’s granny. We got people.

I'm sorry, but that was the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. How are you gonna limit the number of times you spend with your child a week? Or say it turns into "expectations", that's what being a father is about idiot.

To read the rest, go to Parlour Magazine.

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com