Karmaloop

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Am I Buggin', Or Is Kelis Getting Lighter? + Pride Magazine Cover

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 Call me crazy but I don't remember Kelis being this light. She attended ELLE's inaugural event celebrating the July Women in Music issue at Highline Ballroom (June 9), where she also performed. I saw a picture of her not too long ago and thought her face looked a little different, but seeing these pics really has me thinking she's doing something to her skin. But then again, I can be wrong. What do you think? Speaking of Kelis, she also covers this month's Pride Magazine issue, where she states "I don't think about Lady Gaga or Rihanna!" Guess she's tired of the comparisons.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com