Karmaloop

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NEW MUSIC: T.I. (Feat Keri Hilson) "Got Your Back"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I heard this song, I fell in love. It's dedicated to all the ladies that stand by their man no matter what, thick and thin - and I know there are a lot of ride or die chicks out there (including me). Keri Hilson adds a nice touch to the song. This is T.I.'s radio single from his seventh album King Uncaged, which will be released August 17. Polow Da Don produced the track.

“[It's] basically just me showing my appreciation to all the ladies who got they man’s back in the world, acknowledging the one who had my back and acknowledging the ones that got they man’s back at the same time,” T.I. stated in an interview with Jamie Foxx.


Source: Rap-Up

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com