Karmaloop

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Word Mo'Nique! You Let Your Husband Cheat?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Actress/Comedianne Mo'Nique doesn't seem to mind that her husband's eyes may wander. She spoke with Barbara Walters and let it be known that if her husband Sidney wanted to cheat, she would be fine with that and that her man actually LIKES her hairy ass legs. WTF? Here's what she said:
“Let me say this: I have not had sex outside my marriage with Sidney. Could Sid have sex outside of his marriage with me? Yes. That’s not a deal-breaker. That’s not something that would make us say, ‘Pack your things and let’s end the marriage. What if it’s 20 times? So what? We’ve been best friends for over 25 years, and we truly know who we are. Oftentimes, people get into marriages and they don’t know who they’re laying next to. I’m very comfortable and secure with my husband.”
And about her hairy legs:
He loves the hairy legs," Mo says, "and if Sid likes the hairy legs, there you go."
She even explains to Walters why she chooses to go au naturel: "I tried shaving one time, and it was so uncomfortable and painful. I said never again would I do that to myself." Besides, says Mo'Nique, "I'm 42 and I'm very hairy."

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Just eww.

Kimmy said...

To each his own but I dnt agree if it was to say he can cheat but let me not find out rather than give him the rights to cheat within the marriage. About the hairy legs, she can do whatever she wanna. its her legs and I kno what that is like, it's tedious if you have genes with hairy skin but I d and I shave because I dnt like seeing it but my ex says he likes it bcause it not the nappy type of hair, it's Indian mixed...lmao

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com