Karmaloop

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Chris Brown Pleads For Help


Chris Brown needs help....literally. He took to his Say Now account to plead to his fans in the hope that they request his songs and help him get more radion station play. He expresses the importance of an artists' music playing on the radio and feels he's sinking into underground mixtape territory.

 "I aint never really did this but right now I need all of my fans help. Some radio stations aren't playing my records. They are not being that supportive and I wouldn't expect them to. It's on the fans and you guys to do what's in your power to bring me back. That's all I need is you guys and nothing else will do that except the fans.

I don't know what else to say. There's nothing else that I can do. I'm doing everything that I need to do. I'm doing me as a person and I'm a better guy. It's on yall. My singing and my music, I do it for you guys and everything else but it won't be possible if I'm not relevant on the radio and it wouldn't be possible for me to be an artist if I don't have any support from the people giving artists an outlet. I can't be an underground mixtape artist. That's were we are. I just want all my fans to help me. I love ya'll. Peace."
[Source]
 

4 comments:

Ms. Ebony said...

That's what he get.

Kimmy said...

What he did was horrible, but their are worst scenarios done by other celebs, ppl just need to forgive him, I love him and I support his music, he is damn talented.

downtwnfoxybrown said...

lmfao he's tight!

Donielle K. said...

i agree with rayqueenbee...i still support him in his music. he was excellent before the incident and now everybody wanna stop liking him...i still love CB and im following his new twitter account!

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com