Karmaloop

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Divas Show Off Their Style At the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards

The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards were held last night at the Staples Center in LA and the stars always come out in their best.....well some of them. Check out some of the ladies looks of the night.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beyonce was killin' the game. I love this look on her. Her champagne form-fitting gown looked gorgeous.....and her earrings, I need those ASAP.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lady Gaga was extra as usual. Like seriously, WTF? And I'm so mad her lace was showing in her lace front.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Rihanna looked cute in her off-white Elie Saab couture gown....even though it did have to grow on me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Ashanti made her appearance and looked pretty cute. However, I'm not feeling the dress whole-heartedly. I feel like I've seen her in that before.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Jennifer Hudson looked absolutely amazin' at the awards. She was one of the best looks of the night....in my opinion. She just has a glow. Post baby, she is workin it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Keri Hilson looked radiant as always.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Queen Mary J. Blige also wore a very form fitting fuschia dress and I personally like the look.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ciara....Eh. She looked more like a damn dominatrix than anything. Not feeling this look at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Melanie Fiona does no wrong in my book. She looked very classy and elegant.

WHOSE LOOK DID YOU LIKE THE BEST?

Pics: Zimbio
 

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Bey is so predictable, GAGA killed it...love it. Ciara not feelin it at all, J-Hud looking very nice. Rih Rih, I am still effie about it, it's like she stealing Bey & Gaga style. Ashanti needs to dump the train on that dress, Mary simple and nice, Melanie very classy look & the lovely Keri baby looks hot but very classy.

Tiffany said...

Jennifer and Melanie looked the best in my opinion.

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com