Karmaloop

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh Look, Another Beyonce Cover

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On her sexy curves:  
"I always say, 'I don't want to lose my curves.' I like firm curves...You can never do enough squats, you can never do enough sit-ups. I like for women to look feminine." 

On Bootylicious being added to the Oxford Dictionary: 
 "I still can't believe it! It's hilarious," Knowles says. "I actually wish it was another word that I created. I wish it didn't have 'booty' in it."
 Great! All the things we've heard a million times!! But as a blogger, I feel the obligation. She's featured in the February issue of Allure.

1 comment:

Cook.ThePoet. said...

LOL! You didn't even wanna post it!

-Cook.ThePoet.

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com