Karmaloop

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thanks For The Award


I have been awarded by my darlings Shade @ EIGHTY-VII.COM and Jazzy @ .&&sugar, you ain't so sweet. Thanks so much!!

Ok, so here are the rules.

1. Post award on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award…
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 5 facts/hobbies about yourself
4. Pass this award to 5 or more bloggers

5 FACTS ABOUT ME (I did this not too long ago, but anyway)

--Water is my crack. Drink it all day, everyday.
--I prefer 90's R&B/Rap to the bullshit of today.
--I change my hairstyles like every week.
--I HATE cold weather.
--I had the mean crush on Mark Wahlberg after watching "Four Brothers"....not so much anymore lol.

I'm passing this on to all of you, but in particular...

4 comments:

.נazzy. ♥♥ said...

Mark Wahlberg? yes def loved him after Four Brothers.

Anonymous said...

oh thanks babe// i appreciate it!

мiмi =) said...

thanks mama! just did mine, and the mark whalberg, yeah i aint even gonna lie,a bitch was definitely thinkin he could get it. lls.

Danielle Carter said...

Thankyou!!! I linked you in juicy links today

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com