Karmaloop

Saturday, September 19, 2009

15 Random Facts About Me

1. I'm left handed..well actually I'm ambidextrous (if you dont know what that means, step ya vocab up).
2. I've never been on a plane...I feel deprived.
3. I was salutatorian for my elementary school class...young scholar, ha bxtchess!! On the flip side, in high school, I barely graduated on time...spent wayyy to much damn time goofin off.
4. I'm 5'11...yessss, a very tall sexy glass of water. I'm the youngest of my 4 sisters, but the tallest.
5. I bite my nails...its a habit, oh well.
6. I absolutely hate small cell phones, they irk me for some reason.
7. My favorite color is yellow....always has been, always will be.
8. Ever since I was little, I've slept with socks on. I dont give a damn how hot it is, the socks are stayin on. Got pretty feet tho, dont get it twisted =].
9. Before I go to sleep every night, I check the front door at least twice. Even if I know its locked, I gotta make sure. Never had any bad experiences wit that, I just do it.
10. I'm slowly getting addicted to fake eyelashes. Its a must.
11. Before I die, I wanna go to a hip-hop music awards show. I be tight as hell sometimes watchin that shit on TV, wishin I was there.
12. If I was a lesbian, I'd mos def do Amber Rose & Keri Hilson. Those some badd bitches.
13. I've only been in 3 serious relationships.
14. I can write backwards really well. Its a lefty thing.
15. 7 times out of 10, I will pretend to be on my cell phone or listening to music in public so random thirst buckets wont approach me.

****I'm tagging all who reads this (if you have a blog). Blog about your 15 random facts.

6 comments:

☆Reese✮ said...

Get outta my head on #9, 11, 12, and 15!
Lol, great list mama, I'ma have to do this!

NINA said...

NUMBER 10 AND 15 ME ALL DAY HAHAHA THAT WAS CUTE!

NiC-KIA said...

lucky lefty!
if u dont live in cali...u need to hop ona plane & bring ur ass here!

-Nikky

мiмi =) said...

clearly doing my 15 randoms.

C.Freezze said...

Yur blog goes hard yoooo;ima have to bit a couple of issh yu got on urs lol. But yo was good my name is Chris and im new to blogging so just hit me up and follow me ya dig?

... said...

I love your blog honestly its very creative lol. Keep up the good work.
lol at you sleeping in socks that shit is so uncomfortable.

Post a Comment

Speak Yo Mind!

 

Site Meter
Karmaloop.com